Tuesday 16 September 2014

058: Dancing at the Grindery Rooftop

Oh, I suppose I'll never be seen as a serious journalist if all I ever do is go to parties and dance and have fun -- well, that's just the way it's been going lately.  I'm lining up some interviews, I promise <wink>  In the meantime ... I was out dancing last night at The Grindery. Here's the SLURL for you for next week, Tuesday 7-10 PM.
I've definitely been there before; always
lots of nice guys, and nice-looking guys at that, and good dance music. Tonight was different for a couple of reasons. First, this is the first time they've had a party on a Tuesday, and second, first time I've seen them have a party on the roof. Both ideas worked for me.
In the capable hands of DJ Hotboy Lockjaw (top picture, on the right) and DJ Cupric Router, on the left.  Hottie did
the first DJ shift, from 7 to 8:30 PM SLT, then Coop took over from 8:30 to 10 PM SLT.
I am told they're planning this as a regular event; I guess Tuesday night needs a good party, and who am I to argue. Check out the hotness of the guest list and see what you can do about showing up next week.


















No comments:

Post a Comment