Thursday 5 February 2015

107: Saturday, February 7; A Celebration of the Life of Avacar Bluestar

I'm happy to echo my fellow bloggers and friends Eddi Haskell / Ryce Skytower and Bock McMillan (click on their names to see their blog posts) and remind you of a Celebration of Life event for the late Avacar Bluestar. It will be held at the Rose Garden at Greymyst Estates II beginning at 1 PM SLT. Your SLURL is here. From 1 to 2 SLT, Phemie Alcott will be performing at a special memorial concert; 2 to 4 SLT, DJ Thorn Andel and host Esme Capelo will be hosting a dance party. I'll be at both events as best I can manage; I expect to see Avacar's partner Ricogenu Bluestar and his good friend Eddi Haskell there. Your presence will be welcome; if you felt like making a donation to the American Heart Association in Avacar's name, that will be facilitated for you at the party. (Eddi or Rico will be happy to help.)

No comments:

Post a Comment